Windward Home Health is a licensed home health care provider and part of the continuum of care offered by Windward Life Care. Most older and disabled adults want to live in their own homes, on their own terms. We can help you do this, even when your situation is medically complex. Our highly trained team of home health professionals is here to provide you with outstanding, personalized care. We can help you maximize health and safety without sacrificing quality of life.
The mission of Windward Home Health is to provide compassionate and responsive care for adults in their own homes throughout San Diego County. In collaboration with other healthcare providers, we focus on honoring each individual’s plan of care that addresses their goals and preferences, while ensuring their needs are met
We strive to be the provider of choice for adults desiring skilled care in their homes, and the employer of choice for healthcare professionals committed to patient safety and well-being.
WHAT WE DO
We work with patients and those in their support system to:
• Prevent falls and improve home safety
• Reduce medication errors and interactions
• Avoid hospitalizations and readmissions
• Address chronic pain
• Manage blood pressure
• Manage challenging symptoms associated with chronic conditions like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases
• Address depression and other mental health concerns
• Educate and support family caregivers
• Enhance patient autonomy and independence
• Improve quality of life
Our services include:
• RN Case Management
• Medication management, including setting up medications and administering medications
• Private duty nursing (LVN shift care), from 4 to 24 hours per day
• Chronic disease education and management, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and dementia
• Ostomy and colostomy care
• Post-operative care
• G-Tube feeding
We offer a complimentary consultation by phone to review your needs and preferences. Our RN Case Manager will conduct an in-home assessment and will create a plan of care based on your physicians’ orders, with your input. Whether you require monthly, weekly, or daily care, we are here to support you on your path to wellness and enjoyment of life. Windward Home Health is a licensed home health agency offering services on a private pay basis.
Windward Home Health honors patient diversity and self-determination. We do not discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
CDPH License #550004925