Are you recovering from surgery or illness? Do you need daily care and prefer to live at home rather than in a long-term care setting? Windward Home Health makes it easy for you to receive skilled nursing care in the comfort of your own home. No need to worry about getting to appointments or changing your residence – we bring healthcare directly to you, where and when you need it.
Our highly trained nurses have deep experience in providing transitional or ongoing care for a variety of diagnoses, including:
- Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Cardiovascular diseases (heart disease, heart failure, atrial fibrillation)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic pain
- Depression and other mental health concerns
In-home nursing care is part of Windward Life Care’s continuum of care, which ranges from care management to care at home to home health care. We help protect our clients’ health and safety while optimizing their quality of life as they age.
Optimizing Quality of Life
In addition to ensuring our patients’ ongoing health and wellbeing, we also work with them and those in their support system to:
- Prevent falls and improve home safety
- Reduce medication errors and interactions
- Avoid hospitalizations and readmissions
- Educate and support family caregivers
- Enhance patient autonomy and independence
Windward Home Health accepts private pay only.