Elder Care Guides is seeking a qualified Care Manager to join our team of professionals. This is either a part-time or full-time clinician who will perform assessments, care coordination, care planning, and related care management activities for a caseload of elderly, chronically mentally ill, and/or disabled clients, while ensuring quality and appropriateness of services consistent with Elder Care Guides’ mission to create a sense of purpose for all of our clients. For a link to the full position description, please click here.
- Professionalism. Our staff brings a high level of expertise to their work, and the members of our management team are leaders in the professional community.
- Autonomy. Although employees are given structure and supervision, we encourage the independent working and management styles of our professional team.
- Collaboration. We share in the responsibilities of managing multiple assignments and running a strong company, remaining at all times accountable to one another.
- Engagement. We encourage our employees to identify, understand, and develop their individual strengths, and apply those talents to their daily work.
- Employees who understand and utilize their personal strengths are fundamental to our success, and their full engagement enhances the services we provide.
- Professional caregivers who are employed by an agency and work as a team with a geriatric care manager deliver the best outcomes for our clients.
- The standards and ethics of the National Association of Professional Geriatric Care Managers provide a solid foundation for our clinical and business practices.