Are you motivated by the opportunity to do meaningful work? Does your ideal sales job include working with a local, well-established company in a small-team environment that supports a great work-life balance?
Apply today by submitting a résumé, cover letter, and desired salary range to [email protected]
Windward Life Care is currently seeking a full-time Community Relations Manager – North County to join our team! We are a team of trusted Aging Life Care Professionals® with a premier reputation in our field. Our mission is to improve the lives of older and disabled adults in San Diego County by fostering a lifelong sense of purpose. Full-time employees enjoy competitive wages, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid professional development opportunities, paid time off, and the chance to be part of a culture that values collaboration, innovation, and professionalism.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Community Relations Manager (CRM) will manage outside sales for the North San Diego County region (both coastal and inland) by developing and maintaining relationships with professional referral sources, cultivating strategic partnerships within the local aging services community and healthcare providers, and generating leads for new clients in need of Windward Life Care’s care management and in-home care services. Though occasional work will be required for special events on evenings or weekends, the majority of the work hours for this position are expected to take place 8:30am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
Position Requirements Include:
- Two years of experience in working directly with the elderly or disabled populations
- Experience establishing sales referral relationships with physicians’ offices, skilled nursing facilities, attorneys, financial experts, and fiduciaries
- Knowledge of North County community resources and health care delivery systems
- Proven ability to use sales and marketing techniques, including needs-based sales techniques (e.g. SPIN Selling®), to convert leads into new business and meet sales targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of: PC and/or laptop computers, smartphone, MS Office Suite, CRM databases, and home health software platforms (such as ClearCare)
- Ability to work independently, organize travel efficiently, manage multiple projects effectively, and report mileage, expenses, and billable hours accurately
- Active driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable vehicle
- Ability to pass Home Care Services Bureau (HCSB) background screen
- Care management experience, and/or degree in social work or similar, are a plus but not required