Our own Betsy Evatt, LCSW, CMC, Aging Life Care™ Manager, and Windward Life Care’s Director of Clinical Services won the Rose Kleiner Award this year. This prestigious award is given annually to a Western Chapter Aging Life Care Association
member who meets these criteria:
- Spends a significant number of years in the field of care management.
- Demonstrates commitment to the advancement of the field of care management, through professional contributions and leadership roles.
- Promotes the ALCA and the Western Chapter. This requires a significant time commitment and active participation on both the regional and national levels.
- Provides exemplary care management services adhering to the highest professional standards and ethics.
- Shows a willingness to share information, and to provide collegial support and mentorship to others in the field.
Congratulations, Betsy, on an award that is most deserved!
To learn more about Betsy, click here to read her bio.