We recently announced the launch of our year-long celebration of ten years in business (click here, if you missed it), and we’re excited to kick-off our February event!
This is a month devoted to L♥VE, and if you follow us at Elder Care Guides, then you know that we love old people. So we’re holding a ten-day contest to find out: why do you love old people? Send a tweet to @eldercareguides, and tell us in 140 characters or less something that you love about old people. On Monday February 10th, we’ll select our favorite tweet, and if you’re our winner, we’ll send a bouquet of fresh flowers to the person of your choosing (of any age, anywhere in the U.S.), to arrive on Valentine’s Day. See rules, below.
There’s so much to love. The wisdom, the spirit, the laughs, the honesty. Our older clients are the center of everything we do at Elder Care Guides, and we believe that having a skilled, knowledgeable, 24/7 professional to manage the details so that they can focus on their loving relationships is one of the most important benefits that families receive from working with a care manager.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- We’ll accept up to ten tweets per handle, so feel free to tweet daily!
- Tag us @eldercareguides, so we’ll be sure to see it.
- The #iloveoldpeople hashtag is optional (but encouraged!)
- Tweets must be posted before 11:59pm (Pacific time) on Sunday February 9, 2014.
- The winning tweet will be selected by Elder Care Guides staff vote on Monday February 10, 2014.
- The winner will be announced on Monday February 10th via Twitter.
- We will contact the winner via private message on Monday February 10th, to arrange for the flower delivery details, which will remain confidential.